What do I call a Judge?

Supreme Court and Court of Appeal: My Lord (male), My Lady (female); Your Lordship; Your Ladyship.

Magistrate’s Court: Your Honour.

Correspondence: For the Judges at the Supreme Court- The Honourable Mr./Mrs./Ms. Justice NameofJudge (whether married or single) [In Address Line]; “Dear Judge.” For the Magistrates at Magistrate’s Court – “Your Honour”

Please note that it is highly irregular for an individual to directly address a judge by correspondence. The proper course of action is to deliver your letter to the Supreme Court Registry. The Registrar of the Court will then ensure that the letter is delivered to the Judge, provided there is nothing controversial with the letter.